AW11 Woodsport 6-bak

Verkoop van onderdelen van de EIGEN AW11 (1e generatie MR2). Alleen AW11 gerelateerd! FOTO PLUS PRIJS VERPLICHT!!!!

Moderator: Pieten

MMaddict
Zere vingers van het typen..
Type MR2: AW11

AW11 Woodsport 6-bak

Bericht door MMaddict »

Dames en heren,

Paul Woods bied een een service aan om een AW11 bak compleet te reviseren en om te bouwen naar een 6-bak. Ook bied hij een optie aan om hier, tegen meer prijs, een ZZW30 LSD in te plaatsen.

Aangezien er hier in Nederland ook fanatiekelingen zijn met een AW11 en Paul Woods zijn Nederlands niet zo goed is post ik voor hem hier nog even zijn advertentie en een link naar het originele topic:

Hi guys, as per the title, i can provide you with a plug and play Mk1 6 speed trans conversion.

What you get.

I use a Celica Gen7 6 speed trans, strip it right down, and refit the gears into a Mk1b bellhousing (gives you two starter motor locations for use with either 16v or 20v swaps)

All gear cases are high pressure steam cleaned, new diff side bearings fitted to either your choice of stock C52 open diff or Mk3 Mr2 LSD unit. The diff preload is checked and adjusted methodically and reshimmed to the top end of Toyota spec.

The gears are all inspected, and new Toyota input shaft and output shaft bearings are installed.

The input shaft oil seal and both diff output oil seals are renewed.

The whole trans is sealed and painted.

So you end up with a bearing and seal overhauled 6 speed trans that will bolt straight onto your 4a-ge engine without any modification whatsoever, your speedo cable will plug straight in, reverse light will plug in, axles will work as normal with the Mk1 stock diff, all mountings will be OEM and the shifter assembly and slave cylinder will all just bolt up without any modification, truely plug and play. It will be a simple transmission swap no different than fitting another 5 speed.

If you request the LSD option then you will need to install Mk2 NA axles, but these are again plug and play into both the trans and hubs without any mods.

The 6 speed trans will then be carefully packed and shipped to your door within 2 weeks of ordering.

The gear ratios will be as follows...

1st gear 3.166
2nd gear 2.050
3rd gear 1.481
4th gear 1.166
5th gear 0.916
6th gear 0.725

Final drive 4.529

Costs

There is a lot of labour involved with this product, and a lot of parts costs, but i feel i am offering something special with this.

The new bearings and seals costs come to £350 ($565 at current rate)
The Celica 6 speed donor trans cost £250 ($400)
Mk1b donor trans cost £100 ($160)
Shipping £150 ($250)

My labour costs to build the trans is £300 ($480)

This comes to £1150 or $1850 , now there is often some discount to be had buying donor transmissions so i am advertising this at a delivered to your door price of $1700 all in.

If you want the LSD version you will need to add $400 to the above.

This is as cheap as a 6 speed Mk1 trans is ever going to get, i'm sorry about the shipping costs guys, i'm in the UK, we get raped on that, it's out of my control.

If anyone has any questions i'm more than happy to answer, thankyou Paul.

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=455907
Don't shoot the messenger!
Plaats reactie